- 2000 CD of own songs DREAMS
- 2005 wrote musical ALEXANDER based on the life of Alexander the Great
- 2007 Won Women’s Weekly/Penguin Short Story Contest.
- 2010 Short story ‘ZABADIAH’ published Foliate Oak Literary Magazine USA. www.foliateoak.com
- 2010 Placed second in the American Wergle Flomp Humorous Poetry Competition with THE WIFE OF LANCE ALLOT. https://winningwriters.com
- 2011 Volunteered with the street kids at OASIS Salvation Army Crisis Centre in Sydney and help motivate musically talented underprivileged children.
- 2011 Wrote musical THE LAST TALE with Composer Shanon D. Whitelock www.stagewhispers.com.au/reviews/home-grown
- 2012 completed ms FIELDS OF GRACE
- 2013 wrote opera libretto MIRIAM
- 2013 completed ms CATCH THE MOON, MARY
- 2015 1st September CATCH THE MOON, MARY published by Linen Press https://www.linen-press.com
- 2015 21st September launch of CTMM at Cellar Door London
- 2015 24th September launch of CTMM at Questors Theatre London
Catch the Moon, Mary
Twitter: Wendy Waters (@wa_waters) | Twitter https://twitter.com/wa_waters
Catch the Moon, Mary has her own page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CatchTheMoonMary